The Assassin's Curse

The Assassin's Curse (The Assassin's Curse #1) - Cassandra Rose Clarke Ananna is a pirate's daughter that ran away from an arrange marriage. So her fiance's father sends an assassin after her (Naji). However, somehow she triggers a curse and they are bound together. With a lot of enemies chasing them they need to cooperate to survive.

This book was fun to read, The story is beautiful and the plot is fresh. In addition I didn't feel bored while am reading it. Seriously, there was no dull moment in this book. Ananna is really amazing character. She is quite tough , a true heroine. If I am going to an adventure I will definitely take her with me. Naji, I really love him but by the end I wanted to shake some sense into him. Anyway there is a sequel so I am sure he will get some common sense.

The writing was fabulous. I liked specifically the whole desert, magic theme. And CAMELS I love them :). I was able to picture everything clearly in my mind which was fantastic, a sign that the writing was that good.i loved the interactions between ananna and naji (they are so cute *.*).

In conclusion, If you are a fan of fantasy and CAMELS . You need to read this book right now O.O.
I give this book 5 out 5 because it is just that awesome. Easily added to my favorites list, I can't wait, I need to read the second book right now .